- Prep: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes (35-40 total)
- Rest Time: 15 minutes
- 3 Tbs Light Brown Sugar
- 2 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Onion Powder
- 1 Tsp Paprika
- ½ Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Rack Baby Back Ribs (de-skinned)
- 1 Cup Chicken or Beef Broth
- ½ Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tbs Worcestershire Sauce
- ¼ Tsp Liquid Smoke (optional)
- BBQ Sauce (your favorite)
- De-skin the ribs.
- Apply dry rub to both sides of ribs and let sit for at least 15 minutes. Longer is better.
- Put Broth, Vinegar, Worcestershire and Liquid Smoke in Instant Pot, with wire rack.
- Curl around on rack, inside Instant Pot, skin side, in.
- Pressure Cook High for 30 minutes (for fall off the bone ribs). Let rest for 15 minutes.
- Remove and place on foil-lined baking pan. Apply your favorite BBQ sauce.
- Place in oven, broil on high until caramelized.
NOTE: You may cook 2 racks of ribs together, if they fit in your Instant Pot. Just double the dry rub, but leave the wet ingredients the same. Cooking time, remains the same.